Thursday, October 30, 2014

THE SHOE & THE DOOR (Double!)

Hey! Guess who ran away AGAIN? So I'm hangin' outside and I jump over the fence and ran around in the packmates' yard. I grab one of the traps I see on everyone's paws and ruin their dastardly plans. "Oh you dastardly 'shoe'! I know all your EVIL PLANS! Mwahaha!" Growling and shaking it , I killed it!  :D    YAYA!! Danggg
 XD






Running around crazily, I froze, looking at ALPHA FEMALE. "Oh, you thought you could catch me!" I said. "ACE! NOOO!" Alpha female GROWLED. Then Shie- lo Grabbed me by the Ring! (collar) "Dang-flabbit RABBIT!" She ripped it from my mouth and put me in my ground. Guess that flailed, but on the bright side, I foiled the dastardly plans of "THE SHOE".



In my yard again, barking, "Let! Me! In!"  Shie-lo comes, lets me in, but when I come in, I see:

A OPEN
                     DOOR.

               I escaped! From the prison! "Oh look, a Dog-wolf. AR AR AR AR!"
 I see the dog-wolf head to the door. "Their problem now!" running, running, more running, up at a den. Dog-Wolf followed me. Yipe! Run, run! Oh, look. Shie-lo. Shie-lo brought-DINNER! YUM! I wondered what it was, it was meat, but what kind? I sniffed it, and got foiled again! Shie-lo got my ring. I gotta get that thing taken care of! On the bright side, I  met a new friend! (Dog-Wolf)


!w!

No comments:

Post a Comment