Sunday, November 2, 2014

Breakthrough (Literally)

I heard one of my packmates told some dogs about this BLOG. I have RAN AWAY, gotten LOST, BROKEN THROUGH a FENCE, and so I haven't gotten time to tell you. But since it's been awhile,  maybe I should write MULTIPLE blogs. I saw the door open. My Alpha and packmate (Ki-lee) were going somewhere. I couldn't let them get away THAT easily! I dashed out! Alpha quickly got out of the firebeast and ran for me! I'm running, Running. MORE RUNNING, I'm almost out! I was almost out! Barking to other packmates, Shie-lo and Abee, they came running. She came with turkey. "You are not going to trick me again!" I said. Running off,  Abee and Shie-lo came running. I saw someone! Ki-lee! She wasn't going to get me, was she? She was. "Ace! Ace Cmere puppy!" I ran to her to tell her I'm NOT a PUPPY, but she grabbed my collar, dragged me inside, and that was the end of it. But it wasn't. They let me outside and I ran into my grounds. "Stupid pack-members. I wanna see out there too. Why don't we go on a run? Why?" I was so angry, I started to bump the fences. Jumping, trampling, anything I could do to show them who was BOSS. I broke through one. I stuck my head out. "Oh YEAH? You can just BRAKE, huh?!" I broke the one next to it. "Hmm. I guess it WONT hurt to see the outside world." I jumped out, and walked around. I saw a whole PACK of firebeasts! All one one black thing. It had yellow and white on it, and the firebeasts didn't want to touch them. Scared, I stayed on my little white path. I traveled, going around and went into the cul-de-sac again. "I wanna go home now." I said, not scared at ALL. (Maybe a bit). I sniffed my way to our den.  I barked, signaling wanting to come in. My Alpha Male warned his pack and Shie-lo came and let me in. Then she went outside in my yard with Abee. They came back in, barked angrily at Alpha Female and then Alpha Female got surprised with the news that I had busted through. For the next few days I went outside with a leash and a muzzle. On the bright side, I didn't have to wear the shock collar. (I chewed it up)

1 comment: