Thursday, November 6, 2014

GAME - OUTSIDE (Half Feature)

Sorry, guys! Blogger was a pain in the tail, but now I'm back. Your personal Dogger, Ace, will accompany you through this ruff journey.  Gaming. What is it? The next DigTube video? Maybe a  game, a OUTSIDE game, remember OUTSIDE? Yeah, it's the place you humans don't seem to want to go. Unless its Moontime, go get off your tail and go play!!!! Right now!






Now a game is when you grab something, somedog wants it and tries to grab it, but you run to get it away from them. OH WHAT A WONDERFUL GAME!!!!









Now go outside, and after Moonpass I will go and post "The Vet".

1 comment:

  1. Games are always fun, Ace. I just wish I could tell you, "This isn't a game right now and have you listen! When you grab something that's not yours, Ace, it's very frustrating. What if I took your bone and wouldn't give it back? Hmm?

    I wish I had a frisbee or tennis ball for you to play with! You could have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete