Monday, November 3, 2014

THE CAPTIVATE

Sorry guys! Not much has happened, and I might not be able to blog EVERY day, but I'll try to as soon as I can. Today you might have to be flexible. All I've really done is bark to defend my territory and nab those small criminals. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. I see the pups thwart their evil plans. It is hard sometimes, but you'll have to stick with me. I mean, I'ma dog. a DOG. What is a DOG. GOD spelled backwards? No. It's                 me. Bear with me now. First-time Dogger, and now all DA she-wolves want me. "Ah, AWHOOOO!" Yeah, you want me. The VET. A problem, right? You must wait for that the next sun-pass, I'm afraid. Now, I'm me! 

(tomorrow I should post "THE VET" and then "GAME" afterwards, or vise versa)

*Sigh* What is better than a game? it holds out attention. It captivates us. On the bright side;
oh yeah, I'm right.you know it.

3 comments: